Residential Air Duct CleaningBack To Our Services
Most people are not aware of the importance of the air quality in their homes. As such, they don’t pay much attention to residential air duct cleaning Thousand Oaks. Studies have proved that the air quality in your home has a major impact on the quality of life overall. If the air in your house is dusty, you will not be able to live comfortably. Hence, air duct maintenance is of paramount importance.
Importance of the Residential Air Duct
The air duct installed in your home is a crucial component of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. It needs to be in proper working order, if you want to have the right temperature indoors. The climate of Thousand Oaks can vary, particularly with the return of snowfall to the area over the past few years. The role of the air ducts has become even more important as the climate has become diverse.
The air duct performs a number of functions in the HVAC system.
- It keeps the cool air inside and exhausts the hot air. Too much hot air can cause humidity, making the room suffocating for you to stay in.
- It regulates the temperatures by maintaining the air pressure. The air duct has to be in proper condition for both cooling and heating purposes.
- It makes your home comfortable and cosy. Regardless of the weather outside, your home will have the right temperature and air quality for comfortable living.
As you can see, the residential air duct plays an important part in your HVAC system. This is why residential air duct cleaners Thousand Oaks are called by homeowners for home air duct cleaning.
When To Have Residential Air Duct Cleaning Carried Out?
This is a pertinent question to ask. Experts recommend that you have residential duct cleaning carried out once every year. Some conditions that signal a dirty residential air duct are:
- Visible dust particles in the air or emerging from the vents
- Having pets in your home
- High level of humidity; though Thousand Oaks does not have a humid climate, some days can get very humid.
- Flood or water related damage
- Redevelopment, renovation of your home or buying a new home
- Any of your family members is a regular smoker
These are some of the conditions that demand air duct maintenance. You should get home air filter cleaning done as soon as possible. Otherwise you will have to deal with dusty air and the smell of dampness and mold inside your home.